Nick and I both are so excited about the new Farmers Market that opens May 24 (well, I'm probably more excited than he is, but I know he's looking forward to it). Not only will they be selling fresh fruits and veggies grown within a 100-mile radius of Ruston, they're also going to have canvas shopping bags available for purchase as well as a drop-off location for recyclables. Woohoo! All of this is probably so exciting for me because I'm in the middle of reading this book. It changed the lives of at least two people I know, and I think it's doing the same for me.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Can't wait
Nick and I both are so excited about the new Farmers Market that opens May 24 (well, I'm probably more excited than he is, but I know he's looking forward to it). Not only will they be selling fresh fruits and veggies grown within a 100-mile radius of Ruston, they're also going to have canvas shopping bags available for purchase as well as a drop-off location for recyclables. Woohoo! All of this is probably so exciting for me because I'm in the middle of reading this book. It changed the lives of at least two people I know, and I think it's doing the same for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are so smart to supply links for people who are truly interested in your subject!
Erin and I went to the farmer's market in North Little Rock and also Little Rock this past weekend. We also signed up for the "basket a month" deal where every month we get a basket full of locally grown veggies, berries, meats, eggs, etc. I even bought a strawberry plant and am trying not to kill it!
Post a Comment