Monday, April 27, 2009

For Ellie


I finally finished my latest labor of love, this one for Elizabeth Ann McConathy, Ellie for short. She was born Jan. 23 and I finally met her earlier this month and got to give her (and mom Tara) her birthday gift. Since no one knew until the big day if she would be a boy or a girl, I had to go with a gender-neutral theme and fill in her name and vital information in pink once she made her appearance. Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, but believe me it looked pretty good all framed up in pink. Of all things, the text part gave me the most trouble. I must have started, pulled it all out and re-started 10 different times. Now that I've finished Ava's and Ellie's, I better get busy on the new baby's, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellie (and her mom) loves her beautiful framed work of art! Maybe if your lucky, you will get some homemade gifts that are just as nice when your time comes.